Friday, November 19, 2010

Poor Single Mother, How Can I Buy this House?

I'm a poor single mother I'm Homeless right now living with freinds here %26amp; there %26amp; even my Van My 2 children are living with other people family I don't get along with No I don't do drugs I don't drink I have a job I'm a server. I have had a lot of bad luck i guess you would call it. and me trying to help others that stab you in the back and them and family stealing from me or saying they are helping but they are truley about the $$$. I have found a few that are to all about the $$$. Well I can buy this mobil home for $3000 it needs work but I can do it all I'm pretty smart when it scomes to figuring that out. They want $1700 down all at once. As I said I'm a server I don't make that much. How can I come up with that amount of $$$$. I tried asking if I could pay $500 a month until I pay the whole $3000. But She wants $1700 of a down payment????? I won't have that kind of money until incometax time Yes I spent my last return well. I bought a van %26amp; things for my children and paid billsPoor Single Mother, How Can I Buy this House?
It sounds like to me that your really not financially stable to buy anything at this time. Even though this mobile home sounds like a great deal, you still have to look at land rent, repairs and utilities for you mobile home.Poor Single Mother, How Can I Buy this House?
Well, I'd hate to see you get screwed again, so here goes. If all they want is $1,700 down for a habitable place, chances are, you'll pay them, but right after they get the money, they'll drive off in the home you just made the downpayment on. lol



Join your local credit union. If you have fair credit from paying off those bills you paid, credit unions are apt to work with you. They may offer small personal loans at relatively low interest rates. Find out from the credit union if you can use the van as collateral to securitize the personal loan, if you need additional leverage.



Also, as a server, you need to start depositing all tips that you earn into an account. At the end of your shift, go right to the ATM and deposit those dollars. You can do a withdrawal immediately afterwards, but your bank statements need to show consistent deposits to the account to substantiate your income. You need a track record of what you make. Lenders like to lend money to people who can document their income.



Lewis

lstretch@mortgagestar.com
My daughter and I were in the same situation a few months ago and luckily, a stranger gave us a second chance and let us rent one of his houses. (Rent to own) After all our family turned there backs on us and wouldn't help us without getting paid for it. If you send me your friends address, I will mail you $10 towards your new home. I hope others are inspired to commit a random act of kindness and help you out financially.
maybe you should look in your local phone book or ask around about places that will help you out..... i know that here in alabama we have a place that is called USDA its a goverment program that will help you get a house or new mobile home... they will give you the loan if you are eligible for it... and you wont have to pay what a average person has to pay for it... maybe there is something like that where you live.... there are all types of goverment programs for people that are in the same situation your in... maybe you should check into it....
Can you go to a shelter or rent an apartment cheaper, go to your local housing authority and tell them you have no where to go.
You can get a loan through a bank that offers loans with collateral. That's were you would use your van as collateral and they hold your title and you can get up to $5000.00 with low payments as $100 to $200 a month. But the catch is (because there is always a catch) that the interest rate is so high like 25%. So by the time you pay the loan off you paid the bank over $7000.00. Its a risk you would have to take. If you need to get out of a situation and have to think about the needs of your kids. Then do what you have to do. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment