Friday, November 19, 2010

How to buy a Forclosure with out having a job?

Ok So I decided to enter the Real Estate field and one problem im having is I have no job. First I am a student studying Construction Technology and there for been living life on my Loans that I get from School. My ? is I came across a house that has a huge profit potential and very cheap. I was planning on waiting till Feb for when my checks get here and buy a home with cash, but then as I was putting together my plans ect. I came across a gold mind. Now I have no money really to put down and I cant get a Mortgage cause of me not having an income. How can I get this house with out going this route? Can this be done?How to buy a Forclosure with out having a job?
http://foreclosuremortgageoptions.com/ has everything you need to know about how to protect your house from becoming foreclosed, foreclosure laws, and how to buy houses on foreclosure auctions.How to buy a Forclosure with out having a job?
If you have no money and no job, the only ways you can buy this house are with the help of an investor or with a personal loan from a friend or family member.



It's Gold Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment