Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am i stingy with money?

my boyfriend told me his mom and sister said i was very stingy with money... it kinda just slipped out of his mouth... anyways, his family is on the rich side, and they give their kids lyk 20 dollers a week, so their alwayz getting new money, buying things, their parents even bought them a car.... (were 17 and 18 btw) i get NO money, my mom doesnt give me ****, she doesnt even care about me...i live in a foster home, and idk they expect me to be rich or somthing, ok then his sister offers to give me rides, but shell make me pay 5 dollers for gas, so of corse im like no thanx ill walk, honestly i like walking.... then they wanna go places that cst money, for example last week they wanted to go to this museum but it cost 10 dollers to enter, and since it was a couple hours away about 10 dollers fore gas and then 20 dollers for lunch and dinner... at first i wanted to go till they told me how much it was... then i was like noo nvm dont have the money. then my dad gave me 100 dollers for ym bday, hes never done that before and they expected me to pay with that! but i want to go to the mall and buy some cloths wich i really need :/ uhhhg and now they call me stingy behind my back.... like they expect me to be rich or somthing... i dont think they relize not everyone has parents who pay them for basically nothing %26gt;:/ ..... do i sound stingy to you? or greedy? and i do buy my bf thingsw, like i payd for the movies the other day for him and me, and lunch, i do things like that, buuut i dont wanna waste my money going to sme museum that i dont even wanna go to, or paying 5 dollers for gas for my friends car when i can just walk home, oh btw if ur wondering, i dnt have a job but im currently looking for one, my friends dont have jobs eaither...Am i stingy with money?
If they think you are stingy then why they dont pay for the museum its only 5 buck i think they can handle that. I mean if they tell you they will give you a ride...i dont even think they should mention gas to you they sound like a very unconsiderated family But seriously your bf should be able to provide for you now that you not working. ( thats what i would do ) but that it just me. have you tell them that you dont have a job ...? they should know better that you broke and can spend a dime in things u dont really need since they dont give you a dime for anything. good luck sweetieAm i stingy with money?
Well it is just a value thing. They don't realise that you don't have the money to waste, so to them you appear a little stingy. More accurate to say you are careful with your money.
YOU DO NOT SOUND STINGY YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO SPEND LIKE THEY DO AND YOU WANNA BE CAREFUL WITH THE MONEY YOU DO HAVE SO IGNORE THEM THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO GIVE THEM MONEY YOU DONT
I do not think that you are stingy based on what you stated. How did they know that your dad give you $100.00. Did you tell them or your boyfriend? It is probably not a good idea to share that kind of information. It is your personal business. While it is considerate and well-mannered to offer money towards gas, I'm not sure that a friend should always charge $5.00. You could reciprocate in other ways like buy her a snack, a gift or something that she needs which would be equivalent to the cost of gas. I pray that things get better for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment