Sunday, November 21, 2010

OMG she is making me so mad! What can I do about her.. we used to be best friends!!?

My friend Cathy is getting to be just unreasonable, slutty, and desperate. She thinks shes so much better than me because she is in high school and i am in 8th. SO WHAT! I GOT HELD BACK BECAUSE OF CANCER! I told her I was going to go to a high school party and she told me ';well, you better be careful now, you don't know what high schoolers are like'; i was like.. YOU don't know what it's like because YOU've never been to a party, I know how to say no so don't act like you no more than me! She's kinda just tuned out of this world.. she called me yesterday and told me she was desperate to find a guy and shes going to wear a lot of cleavage and make up at the private concert we're going to. I was like uhmm Cathy, that's not the way to get a guy, he should like you for you. Then she said that she was jealous that I always get the guys. I said WELL YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SENSE OF HUMOR, YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WRITINGS (shes trying to become a famous author but ill get to that later), YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS FINDING THAT ';RIGHT'; GUY. She told me I better say goodbye now because shes moving to scotland when shes 18. I started laughing because.. wheres she going to get the money to fly there, buy a home, pay for other needs, and pay for college. shes OUT OF HER MIND!!!. she keeps trying to reassure me that she's got it under control and that she is older than me so she knows more. She is 15 and I'm 14 and we're only 6 months apart!!! This whole thing is just kind of random with stuff i really dislike about her... but she has changed! shes trying to hit it off WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND!! she says he will like her cuz shes an older woman. then she so desperate she tries to go after steve (i sorta like him), or david, or my cousin!, or my ex's. shes so desperate i fell like shes only using me to get guys. even my mom noticed shes changed way too much. i don't know what to do. She's turned away from God and I can barely talk to her now without about to explode with reasons I don't wana see her anymore. OH! and she made me listen to her 180 page story (front and back) while i was TRYING to talk to my cousin. What can I do?!?!?! I have a REAL best friend and I've barely mentioned Dally around Cathy. Dallas is a strong Christian and so am I. Two Christians can make the greatest of friends. We do everything together and I just want to completely forget about cathy. what can i doo?!?!??!?OMG she is making me so mad! What can I do about her.. we used to be best friends!!?
ask yoursefl this...And why am i friends with her?? just stop being friends with her. she seems like a total biyotchhOMG she is making me so mad! What can I do about her.. we used to be best friends!!?
Sounds like a nice girl - u got her number ?

No comments:

Post a Comment