Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please give me your advice, my husband is an irresponsible man?

He told me he'll live with his parents forever and never move out with me and his 2 daughters (2 yr old and 7 mon. old). I brought my girls with me away from that family 14 mons ago. His parents and younger sis always tried to get over us, they still control him and even tried to do the same to me. Not to mention how he treated me, with no respect,mentally abuse and I was neglected. There was no privacy even our bedroom. He gives them money and buy them expensive gifts and he bought the mobile home. I asked him so many times when will he move out and start a family with us. He said ';Why don't you move back here and live with my family. If it wasn't my parents whom brought me to this world and our daughters wouldn't exist. I'll never leave them, even if they're wrong I still listen to them'; 2 wks ago I asked him one last time and he said'; We plan to buy a house so I can't move out, I gotta help them.'; I told him that he's not allowed to visit his daughters anymore. We don't have marriage certificate but I gave him alot of chances to see his children just to wait for him to change his mind and grow up like a real man but now I'm hopeless. When I left his mom told him to break up with me and he did. Found out I was pregnant and he said he doesn't care. His mom said';my son will have to pay for child support to death'; My 1st daughter is turning 2 this wk and he wants to come visit her. What can I do? I plan to returned everything he gave me, cell phone and the credit card he opened for me(he pays for my spent), but I think money can't buy love and happiness. That's y I want him and his family to know I'm not greedy and selfish like them. I'll tell him from now on we'll have no contact, he'll live his life and we'll live our life without a husband and a father. I don't want my daughters to grow up and know how bad their father is. I want them happy. Am I doing the right thing? I know his family trying to keep him bcause of his money.

thank youPlease give me your advice, my husband is an irresponsible man?
sounds like a controlling issue and a lot of men feel their family is the taking care of the aging parents but if I was you and wanted to break out of this oppressive relationship I would get myself a job and move on...they are his daughters but by choosing his parents over then and you he has made his choice...MOVE ON AND Live FREE of this abuse.Please give me your advice, my husband is an irresponsible man?
It sounds like you really have no other choice.
You can't deny a dad access to his kids because you are mad at him.



And you are entitled to child support, but good luck getting any if he is supported by family and not a job.



Keep the money and visitation issues separate, and do what's best for the children. From the sound of it, living away from him, getting child support, and allowing him supervised visits sounds in their best interests.
Move on with your life. Your daughters happiness does depend on your husband it lies on you. Pray get strong and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment