Friday, November 19, 2010

How to amplify an acoustic guitar with materials I have in my own home.?

I need to amplify an acoustic guitar. However, I have no money to buy an acoustic pickup or any other sort of microphone. I have an old vocal microphone and have tried using it but it is not much help. Please help me.How to amplify an acoustic guitar with materials I have in my own home.?
if your only form of amplification, a mic, doesnt work correctly and you will not spend any money on somthing to do it, then how can this be possible.....



I suppose you can hold the headstock up to a wall or cabinet to get some slightly amplified sounds.....



But A: You will look like an idiot



and B: It will go through the wall and bug your neighbors ( i live in an apartment, perfect way to relieve some stress)How to amplify an acoustic guitar with materials I have in my own home.?
Ummm weird question...if you have a small computer mike you could use that...tape it inside and run the wire outside....if you need the guitar amplified, I'm guessing that you not just practicing, which means you'll be around other people, which means your going to look like an idiot doing anything but getting a pickup....no offense...but get a pickup....get a loan...get a job...get a pickup...no offense =)
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment