Friday, November 19, 2010

I have more time then money to fix my credit?

removed 6 neg items off my credit now how do i boost it up? So i can buy a home.?

I have been working on fixing my credit for a few months now. i HAD 14 neg items on my credit now i am down to 8 with 3 more coming off in the next few weeks. I cant' get a credit card no one will give me one. i opened up a Jewelry account and it is in good standings and have 2 positive items on my credit now, but i need to have a 580 to be able to get in to a home. what else can i go to get my credit up i am all out of blood and all most out hair... HELP!!!!!!!!!!I have more time then money to fix my credit?
小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - buildcredit.ifastnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment