Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you know gas is too high?

A man stood outside the mall looking pitiful with a tin can in his hand and a sign around his neck which read ';wife and two cars to feed';.



Why did the gas attendant refuse to pump the man's gas....because he gave up his arm but refused to give up his leg.



Why did the man neighbor have sheep in his backyard....because their cheaper then buying gas for the lawnmover



a couple sit in a loan officer chair; loan officer said why are you here looking to buy a home? Couple said no looking to fill our SUV.



Tow truck man arrives to find a man waiting...are you broke down the man said no I just thought it would be cheaper to tow then drive.



Police arrived at a crime to to find a brink money truck driver tied up on the ground. Police said how much did they get?

The man said they didnt take the money but they siphoned all our gas.!



Man said I used to have a nice wife and a luxury home until i filled up my nice car.

Do you think it's time to buy a new bike?How do you know gas is too high?
I've got a good one to add to your list:

That night my wife came home and demanded to take her out somewhere expensive.



So I took her to the local gas station.How do you know gas is too high?
Is there a question in there you want answered?
Because the price of gas is higher than bottled water
fUnNy
Wait..what was your question?
Personally, I know gas prices are too high when it costs me over forty dollars to fill up my Honda Civic.
LOL!! But in reality is so sad!!!
lol so true
Yes it is time.
haaaaaahahahaaaaa! these are great!
Did you get these from an email ??? I did write back
LOL

Those are so sad because they are so true. Heh, heh, I really liked that second one.
funny .. but sad because its true =)
when you fart and start a fire, if you're walking past a candle
Things that make you you go hmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment