Sunday, November 21, 2010

Money Issues With Husband ?

My husband is crazy, he is stressing me out to the max. We being married 2yr. I鈥檓 23 he is 32. Well, I work 12hr a day I have being working overtime lately 鈥榗ause we just bought a home, and I bought a new car I鈥檓 also going to school full time working on my Master.. Hubby works 8hrs a day as well. However, he doesn鈥檛 help me cook, clean do laundry or with our 2yr old. My son stays at my moms while I鈥檓 at work when I get off I pick him up when I get off around 6pm by the time I make dinner and give him a bath is his bed time. Hubby thinks is not his job to do the house chores, nor take care of our son. Any how, I pay my mom 600 a mo just 鈥榗ause my son stays with her all day and I would be paying as much in daycare. My husband is mad at 鈥榗ause I鈥檓 paying my mom. Also, we had a big fight last night just 鈥榗ause I said I wasn鈥檛 going to pay for his daughter braces even though she is under my insurance they cover 50% of the braces and the mom should be paying the other 50% but her sorry mom refused and I told my husband I can鈥檛 offer to pay it all and if he could step in let it be. And I know my husband doesn鈥檛 want step in 鈥榗ause that will mean him taking back his car or not paying his credit cards, so he wants me to spend my savings which ridicules. I said no and now he is saying that I don鈥檛鈥?care for his daughter like I care for our son and that I shouldn鈥檛 be paying my mom for watching our kid.Money Issues With Husband ?
Your husband is a control fr-eek, he wants you to pay for the his child's braces while you already paying for health care and to stop paying your mom who is the only person helping your rising your child say no to him and stand up for what is right.Money Issues With Husband ?
I agree that it's ridiculous. I don't see why you (not even related to this child) should pay for her braces when she HAS 2 PARENTS. What is wrong with people? I swear.
Got yourself a real winner don't you? What a f*cking lazy azz SOB!......Sounds like he has you right where he wants you....Besides being the father of your son....is there ANYTHING positive about this relationship???

No comments:

Post a Comment