Friday, November 19, 2010

How can you invest $11,000.?

I've manage to save $11,000 dollars, I was told that I could buy a home with that money, and live in it, and fix up the house myself, then turn around and put it on the market, is this true? What kind of house can I get with no mortgage payments?



I'm kind of confused, what should I do? Please help



Thanks,How can you invest $11,000.?
This depends on your goals and investment profile.

Let me give you an example.

I also had a nice amount of money and wanted it to grow.

So I first started to set goals for myself ( what returns I wanted, what risk level, in wich market, etc)

And I figured out I wanted soomething that gives me solid returns but not the risk of losing all my money.

I can tell you now it isn't easy to find something like this.

But after searching for almost 3 months I found something that I believe is worth investing in.

a managed account.



I believe this is the best way to go, I would suggeest for yourselfs to first figure out what your goals are and work towards them.How can you invest $11,000.?
If it would be me, and I am voicing my personal opinion now... Do invest very conservative right now. I would suggest (if you you don't need these funds right now.... go check a ';money-market'; rate, or go into short term (6month) CD.

I hope this helps, !!!
You could put it into a software that trades stocks for you. That way you don't have to worry about all the risks and researching stocks. It might be worth checking out. There are a couple out there you could google it. Or I can recommend stock assault. The site is below, could be worth looking into.
Under Yahoo answers Business %26amp; Finance ask this question under Renting %26amp; Real Estate than investing. In the investing section, you'll attract more stock investors like me than real estate experts.



I would put that money into a CD and save some more for another 3-6 months. Maybe then spend that time to learn about stocks and property so you don't make mistakes you'll regret later. Get a variety of advice and information sources so you can cross reference.



There's a lot of crooks in the property market and manipulators in the stock market. Ask more than one person for advice to avoid being conned.

No comments:

Post a Comment