Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please tell me about these projectors vs. lcd TV's as I am thinking of buying one for my home for TV.?

I have seen at www.tigerdirect.com there are different kinds of projectors. There is SVGA and XGA and then there are different Lumens...I am confused and I do not know the quality of these things. I have about $400-$500 to spend on a new TV for my room and need input from some of you who know these things.

What is the best deal on the market today for my price range that would be good for my application. it is usually dark in my room and the wall opposite my bed is 10-12' from my head in the bed.

I do not know if I need a screen to project it on...or just the wall..etc..

I also need to know how the pic compares to that of a normal regular television that I have been watching...I also have an HD LCD tv in the living room..how does the pic compare to this?

Please help me to decide my decision about whether I should buy another LCD tv or a projector...for my bedroom...I may could spend a little more than $500-$600 depending on the value...but I think if I am going to spend that kind of money I may just buy a large LCD tv...Please advise as I have no experience with these and would like to hear comparison from owners between the projectors vs. LCD tv's....pros and cons etc..

Thank you in advance for your answers,

perry in FLPlease tell me about these projectors vs. lcd TV's as I am thinking of buying one for my home for TV.?
projector TV's are the old technology that is what every TV use to be. Then came LCD which is very affordable now and will give you a much better picture. Then came plasma which is an immensely sharp picture but more expensive. The newest is LED TV which is gonna cost more cause it's newer but doesn't have all the downsides that plasma does.Please tell me about these projectors vs. lcd TV's as I am thinking of buying one for my home for TV.?
omg LCD projector would just be beastly! i would want that!

but a good 40=50 inch LCD is nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment