Friday, November 19, 2010

I just bought a home and got a FHA loan.?

The home needed new a/c units so I signed an addendum indicating that I would get $4000 for the repair. This money was never shown in close of escrow due to being an FHA loan. Now no one has any answers on when and how I will get my $4000. What can I do with the addendum i signed... please helpI just bought a home and got a FHA loan.?
Was it shown on your HUD settlement statement? This sounds like what is called an escrow hold back. I believe that either way, it should show up on the HUD. If it is not in the HUD then i don't believe it was included in the loan.



GOOD LUCK!!!I just bought a home and got a FHA loan.?
Who signed the addendum? Talk to them about it and see if you can't get it figured out. Good luck.
Have you asked your buyers agent? If it didn't appear in your escrow papers, you should not have signed off on the deal. Please consult your agent, his/her broker, or a real estate attorney. You may unfortunately be out of luck.
wow that should have been part of the HUD and in the closing instructions from the lender. Get with your agent to find out where these funds are so you can get a new unit

No comments:

Post a Comment