Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i get my money back from green dot ?

i bought a money pak to load 260.00 on to my prepaid card that i already have went home and activated it onto the card using their website right away it showed the that balance updated with the 260.00 posted after an hour the card declined and it showed no other transactions that were debted or anything showing the balance of 54.85 i dont know where that money went every time i tried to call the green dot company they say my zip code does not match how am i gonna get my money back?How do i get my money back from green dot ?
ask if they have a fraud or theft department since someone took money out of the account without your permission. if the zip doesn't match, it's possible the thief changed your zip code
  • getting acquainted with wine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment