Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I purchase a foreclosure with no credit & no money?

I'm one of the many victims of the real estate market downturn. My wife and I lost a couple of houses to foreclosure, and as a result have no credit to work with. Further, I'm a real estate appraiser and have been directly affected by the lack of loans currently being originated. So, basically we have no capital to work with either.

This whole ordeal has definitely been a lesson in what NOT to do in real estate investing.



The 'what now' is that I would like to possibly buy a foreclosed home (obviously at well below market) and turn it for a profit. There are many in my area to choose from.



I have somewhat a grasp of the concept of OPM (Other Peoples' Money), but not enough to achieve what I'd like to....



Buy foreclosures and flip them with no personal credit or money!!!



There must be a savvy investor out there that has either done this or knows how to.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.How can I purchase a foreclosure with no credit %26amp; no money?
You should go to the nearest library or book store and get books on real estate investments, flipping properties as well as getting investors.



There are a lot of them in the various book stores for between $16.00 and $30.00



This will give you a foundation in starting your real estate investment as well as buying foreclosures.



This is not a fast track to wealth, but a method to over time accumulate wealth, properties and watch your bank account grow over time.



If you follow the books carefully you will also accumulate a wealth of investors.



I hope this has been of some use to you,good luck.



';FIGHT ON';How can I purchase a foreclosure with no credit %26amp; no money?
Impossible...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment