Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I make money at home?

My baby is 6 weeks old and there is no way I could leave her right now (plus baby sitters are sooo expensive!), but her dad is blowing through my whole savings! I have been padding my savings since high school (I'm now 21) and between our joint account and his savings (none) and my savings, we currently have $20 to get us through until his next check in 2 weeks. He had an AWESOME job where he started off bringing home $800 a week!!! I told him we needed to pad our savings but he'd blow through so fast that it was all I could do to pay bills! We had NOTHING for savings and I have no clue what he would even buy!! Just a bunch of little stupid stuff that adds up (he doesn't get that). Then right before his 90 days, he got laid off. Now he brings home $500 (ish) every 2 weeks. I am soooo sick of being flat broke!!! I cant handle this anymore!!!! I wanted to open a college fund for my daughter and get all the little things ive been putting off done to my car! I need to start school!! I want a nest egg!!!! I am soooo scared with how the economy is going and how he spends money... I NEED HELP!!!

I want to make money at home and not tell him about it and put all of my profit directly into a savings account he doesn't know about, but im not sure how to go about doing this. Are any of the ';work from home and make big$$'; adds ever legit?? How do YOU make money from home?? I need some ideas and suggestions! The more details the better!! Thank you so much!How can I make money at home?
First off a child's college fund is a bad investment. That money could draw much more interest in a 401k or other retirement account and student loans are low interest so the interest you make in a 401k for you should be more than the intrest you would pay if you got student loans for your kid. Second if your making that little a month once your kid gets here fasfa will pay for you to go to a community college and some state universities 100% so don't worry about that one either.



As far as the savings goes just take it from him as soon as the check gets there and say look here is how we are going to do our money. Since he gets paid twice a month say here is half what we need for monthly bills/groceries, here is what we are saving, here is some we are holding back for emergencies, and here is what we can spend this month.



Keep savings in an bank account where he cant just grab it and keep emergency money at home so it won't be spent. We keep a credit card for emergencies but have the emergency stash at home so that is our emergency limit. Well that is how we did it when we did not have a lot of money anyway, now we don't worry about money at home.



All our home accounts are joint, my wife has full access to everything we own but it did take time for us to get in the sharing pattern. I don't hide stuff from her like that but she knows the rules. She agreed to them when we sat down and made them. I don't rule this house because she wouldn't let me if I tried but she knows if money comes up missing I'll see it and vise versa. That is how we make it work, you should try it.



I do have an account with about 800,000 right now she only has access to if I die but I'm an invester, I work at home mostly and once it climbs past a 1.5 mil I usually bring it back down so im only playing between 500k and a mil in the open market but that is work so its different.How can I make money at home?
What compelled you to share a joint account with someone who blows through the money?



HEEELLLLOO.



You dug yourself a grave right there.





Here is what you need to do...don't share a account! there is NO reason you should be sharing one anyways.







Have you thought about babysitting? A lot of moms are looking for sitters now that they have to go to work to due the sucky economy.Post a ad on craigslist.



You can stay home and make money that way while providing services for someone else.



good luck!
omg hun dont sell sex or drugs u could try wat i do go to a local courthouse and see if you can type up some transcripts from the court reporter and have her pay you how ever you all figure it out and i will keep you in my prayers god bless you and your family also have a serious talk with ur husband hope it goes well GOD BLESS
In this case, I would definitely say you are SMART to have a secret account. I would agree- try to get a babysitting job that allows you to bring your baby with you. There might also be telemarketing jobs that allow you to use your home phone, idk.



You're right, the economy sucks!
I totally understand your situation. I am not going to tell you how stupid or big of a mess you have dug yourself into.

My husband is the greatest guy in the world. But I know he is not the smartest person to be trusted.

I am going to suggest the same thing that I am doing. I secretly opened and account that has nothing to do with my husband. Only I know about that account.

After that, whatever he earns, take a little amount of that each pay check, sometimes $20, sometimes $10 or even $5, and put it in that account. I know it sounds frustrating. but its not impossible. Along with that, I also do medical billing from home. It is one of the easiest jobs I have ever done. my company doesn't pay a lot because we are still kind of new, but i know that this job pays quite a lot. so try that.

At the same time, go to craigs list. It has alot of things you can do at home!

I am also 21 with a husband who is great at heart, but not a strong mind i that way. So if you need to talk, please contact me at rmmaygrace@yahoo.com my msg id is RmmayGrace

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment