Sunday, December 11, 2011

My boyfriend passed away suddenly we share a home together how can I by my share from his family?

Eventually, I'm going to have to sit down and speak with his family I have no doubt in my mind that they will want half of what was my boyfriends and I'm completely fine with that, that would make my boyfriend sooooo... happy, yet I do not know their intentions or if they even expect to get anything, they have not approached me in regards to our home, but I assume there is a lot of time for that. I want to do the right thing, I want to sit and talk to his family and I would like to buy their half, this is the home we shared together it would hurt me to let go of that, yet I know that my bf would not leave his family in the cold, not his little sisters.



The question is how can I buy his half without money??????????? (i dont want to sell) I know it's absurd but we owe almost the whole value of the home minus 4grand, how on earth will I manage to pull this one with 4grand equity? I'm pretty sure there are ways, will the bank need to aprove me for a loan for that amount? and if so is it worth paying my mortgage and an extra settlement? I need answers, maybe someone who has been in my situation can help me...If we are able to work things out amicably a lawyer will still need to be involved correct?My boyfriend passed away suddenly we share a home together how can I by my share from his family?
just talk to his family about the house. dont be rude and say something like I WANT THE HOUSE SO GIMME, just be polite. and since he was just ur bf u cant get money from him.My boyfriend passed away suddenly we share a home together how can I by my share from his family?
dude, he's your boyfriend--you get zip. It's when ur married that you get stuff



(unless of course he gave you something in his will)
You loved him so much you are going to fight over his possessions. WTF!!!
u aren't entiteled to his money

you aren't married and he is dead so he dosn't

have to pay!
I'm so sorry for your lost :( that's all I have to say
im sympathetic with you.Tell me the ways you earn or CAN earn.ill be able to help you.god bless you.i am Sorry for your boy friend.let your parents also play a major role in your life.half your problems will be solved without you even feeling the pinch.
I am so sorry for your loss. I suggest you just talk with his family. I'm sure they would have only the best intentions for you. Who knows, they may even just give you that ';half'; of the house. However, don't jump to any conclusions or make any assumptions. So, just talk face-to-face with his family, and see where that takes you. When it comes to signing time, make sure you have a lawyer on your side. Best wishes.
is the home in both of your names? if so, i don't think you would actually have to buy, probably just re-do the loan in only your name. it would be stupid of his family to want to keep his half of the home because then they would also be entitled to pay half of the mortgage. and its not like the could kick you out of anything. idk, this is a tough situation that i have no experience in. you really do need to just sit down and talk with them about it.
ALL THIS OVER 4 GRAND!!!!!



WTF!!!!!!!
The only real value in that house is potentially the 4 grand you have in equity. Even that is doubtful.



I doubt the family will want to incur his debt from you.
It would help if your boyfriend left a will. Otherwise,

depending on the laws in your state all of your boyfriend's

property will go through probate. This means you could lose your house to the state. I strongly suggest you contact a lawyer who specializes in these type of matters. The sooner

the better. My condolences on your loss.
I don't think you will need a lawyer on this one at all.



You basically don't have any equity... if they wanted a share in the house, they would actually be making payments because they won't be getting anything. I'm betting that you won't be approached at all.



You might as well refinance to get his name off the loan (and probably get a better rate). Just contact the mortgage company and ask to redo the loan paperwork... at your leisure. Have a copy of his death certificate on hand.

You will also need copies of the death certificate to get control over any joint bank accounts.

If you are not a beneficiary on any of his bank accounts or life insurance or 401K at work... you may not be able to get that. Such things will probably go to his family, either directly or via probate.
Em,unless he had a will and stated that you were to get half of his half of the house you wont be entitled to it. Its up to the family whether they want you to have any of it or not. You will need a solicitor no matter what, you might be allowed to remortgage for the full loan amount, it depends on your income, you need to talk to his family at some point and see what they would like to see happen with the house and then go from there.
You say that you and your boyfriend ';shared a home together.'; Does that mean that both of you were on the deed and mortgage? If the house was in his name, then it goes to his family. Legally you don't own any part of the home. If that is the case, they will probably want to sell it and you would have the right to purchase it from them if you could get financed.



If your name is on the deed/loan, then you still own it. You don't lose it unless he stipulated something different in his will.

As for buying half of the house--You and your boyfriend don't actually own most of the house. The bank does. You don't have to give his family half of the value since your equity was extremely low.

In that case, there really isn't much to be left to his little sisters and other family members.



The first thing that you need to do is find out if he had a will or not. If he passed away young, then he might not have. Also, are you on the deed/mortgage? Another thing to ask yourself is ';Can you afford the house payments, insurance, utilities, etc. on your own?'; Be honest with yourself. Look at how much you make and then add up the expenses for just the home. Then add your other bills--car payment, cell phone, insurance, and whatever else you may have to pay. Make sure that you can afford all of this before you commit yourself to this house. I'm sure that you would like to keep the home the two of you shared, but be sure that you can afford it.
WE ARE A FINANCIAL COMPANY THAT RENDER LOAN SERVICES鈥?.



I am Mr. Donald George (CEO) of Donald Micro Finance Company; we offer all kinds of loans with different currencies,



I鈥檓 a registered and accredited loan lender that give out loan to loan seeker at the below loan interest rate, interested person should contact us with our company e-mail below,



We offer loans at low interest rate of 2% just to help you with the loan; our services are flexible, within a short period of time your loan will be infected to your bank account,



You can contact us with our company e-mail address below,



We await your contact鈥?.



Donald George (CEO)



Donald Micro Finance Company



E-mail: donald_microfinance@yahoo.com



Contact us via e-mail鈥?



Thanks for your patronage
LOAN FIRM



The loan that gives you the opportunity to own the asset which you have been longing for. your opportunity to acquire asset without having problem you are save with me. I am who i say i am.



HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN

1. Obtain a form

2. Complete brown Mcalin Loan application form.

3. Submit your application form to brownmclainloanfirm@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment