Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i convince my parents to let me buy an xbox360?

My friend just won an xbox 360 pro with 2 games but he already has one. So I said I would buy it from him for 100$ and a ps2 and rockband 1 and 2 for it. So I got home and my parents said we would talk about it. When I asked them today they said no its a waste of money. WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?! Please tell me how to persuade them to let me buy it before someone else buys it from my friend!!!How do i convince my parents to let me buy an xbox360?
shove pizza crust up your butt to force them to take you to the emergency roomHow do i convince my parents to let me buy an xbox360?
Threaten suicide.
dont ask what type of wuse ask there parents what to buy
Show them that you are willing to earn it.



Hope my answer helped.

Twitter: @KristianDunne
Is the money coming from ur parents? If so, tell them that evryone has a 360 because it has really good graphics. like 10 times better then that ps2 and it can also be used with netflix subscription to watch movies. its also a good deal at a 100$$ plus the ps trade. And then tell them that u love them alot and u will keep the yard clean or ur bedroom. And dont forget to take out the trash.
That's crazytalk xD

with such a good deal how can they say no?! they just don't understand... %26gt;.%26lt;



ANYWAY...

tell them that xbox 360's are AMAZING in every way and that there are lots of fun games out there that even they might like. (If they don't play FPS video games [or any at all xP] they could easily get into Oblivion, Fallout 3, BioShock, Fable II and more) And as said below, they could kinda use it to keep you in line. My dad does it all the time. Mostly by threatening to smash it but hey, everybody's different. xD



For 100$ you should snatch it up fast before your friend sells it to somebody else. Even a refurbished xbox with one controller still goes for $159.99 at GameStop, and to get a brand new one for just 100 is.........well I don't even know what to say. I would just try and do anything I possibly could to make them come around. :D lawll....well Idk if this helped at all but good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment