Sunday, December 11, 2011

Anybody Know?

OJ,

I am trying to move up to Delaware with my girlfriend because she is pregnant, So Can I buy a home and like put no money down and a a certain amount a month I do not really how that kinda stuff works and I feel stupid but someone please help!Anybody Know?
100% financing is tough these days.



Contact local lenders about programs in your area that you may qualify for.Anybody Know?
There are certain programs available for first time homeowners. Ask your bank first before anyone else.

If you are a customer with some savings, you could qualify for certain fanny mae's or ginny mae's.

Are you a veteran? You'll get points for that too.
Be VERY careful. Most of these people want a fee to help you. the fee buys NOTHING. There is a book called ';Home Buying for Dummies.'; Your library may have it or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment