Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I make money from home to support my family?

After a disastrous 10 year marriage, my husband finally gave up and returned to his home country, leaving me with our 2 young daughters, ages 4 and 8, severe emotional damage, and huge debt. As we live in a 3rd world country where social benefits are stretched to the max and unnattainable, especially to the middle classes, he promised to support us as soon as he started working in the UK. We live in a little village 110km from the city, where work is scarce and public transport non-existent. He has all kinds of excuses (can't find job, next week, etc) but I know he's just bumming away his time in pubs. He lives with his extremely wealthy mother on a farm in england and cannot ask her to help her grand-children. Finally, I decided to ask her myself. She offered me 30 pounds, which was all she could afford, provided I never came back for more. I was so desperate as we had no food, I reluctantly agreed. There's not much left of it now, 3 days later. How am I going to feed them tomorrow, and next week, ...? the house his mother bought us when we married was sold 3 months ago, for a hefty profit, but they didn't bother to tell me and now say that they needed the money to pay other bills and there's nothing left. He is prepared to sent airline tickets for me to take the children to them, but no cash, - after all, this was what I wanted. Unless those airline tickets are edible, they won't do me much good! Lawyers here charge too much money upfront. If only I could find a way to earn some cash and save what pride I have left. Please help!!!!How can I make money from home to support my family?
I am very sorry to hear this, but dont give up. No matter how bad something is, there is always someone out there who has it worse, believe it or not. I was in some serious debt about 2 months ago and I just lost my job as well, when I came across this unbelievable FAILPROOF online business that works from home. You simply market and advertise a telephone number for this business and you make commissions everytime someone purchases the product! Not only is it failproof, but you can eliminate your debt and boost your credit score at the same time. This is a product that 90 million american households across America are in desperate need of. Now there is a fee to start up, but just like anything you need money to make money. The product that you purchase can actually be done using a credit card, but in return you are recieving a product that helps reduce your credit card debt, so really it is a win win situation! I made $4000 my first week using this online system and so can you.

Check out www.fastscorecash180.com immediately, this may save your life!! I hope this helps and God bless!



www.fastscorecash180.comHow can I make money from home to support my family?
I am sorry to here that

good luck and I am praying for you

try this video it helped me a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPSAWaG9jO4
  • eyes lips appealing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment