Sunday, December 11, 2011

I live in my parenst home with my 4 children?

i have been divorced for 8 years from a total maniac who used to abuse me and my kids,,he destroyed my home and left me with nothing,,,my oldest has autism my second has bipolar disorder and does my third,,my second went through utter hell in 4 different hospitals in 1 year,,he is doing much better now with the help of medications ,,my oldest is finally doing well as my third,,my fourth has always been ok,,the house we had taken from us was sold and the small amount of money that i made on it at the time i put into my parents home and renovated many of the rooms,,i work full time

the problem that i have is with my siblings they constantly make remarks to me about me living here,,,i feel as though they look down at me,,,my ex is not in the picture and pays me no support at all,,i went down the road with court but it got nowhere,,he works off the books,,living in this house has allowed my kids stability and myself to have the support from my family my parenst when going through all these things with my kids,,,,my sister called today and made a remark to me which i found so hurtful,,she said she had a dream about me that i was pregnant and bought a trailer home to my parenst house and put it in the front yard,,,

no i do not enjoy living here once my kids are grown and stable i do not plan on staying here i am sacrificing my pride in order for their happiness and stability especially since everything we have been through,,i am tired of dealing with my siblings with their comments and want to know how to handle them from now on thanksI live in my parenst home with my 4 children?
I think you have been dealt some tough cards. I have bi polar disorder myself and it would have been wonderful if I had family to help me out. Your sister may be jealous because she thinks your parents favor you. She may also be the type of person who has to put down others in order to make herself feel better. I wouldn't worry about her, you have enough to deal with.I live in my parenst home with my 4 children?
Why dont you tell them exactly what you just wrote? You are living there not to free load but get yourself on your feet and give your children a stable home with love and support. I bet they will be quiet then.
couldn't find a question here!
wow...seems like u've been through some tough times!!



my advice to you is to have a little talk with your parents about financial issues, and all that. you can work something out that way. you will be able to afford an apartment (big, even) if u start to save up your money and maybe do 2 jobs.



and if ur oldest child is 12 or older, he/she can do a job that can earn money. such as delivering papers, driveway-cleaning(in winter), or simply get a small job at the supermarket. try to get him doing these things maybe during summer holidays.



i wish u all the best and by the way im 12!!

im not exactly a parent but hope i helped ya!
just tell them to mess off %26amp; live there life, its not your fault you didn't no what you was in fore [ unless you did ] but it shouldn't really matter to them, TRY to mingle and find a boyfriend. The dream should not have been mentioned or you should take it so seriously just inore her and her remarks.

hope this helps :)
Tell your siblings to take a flying leap and to stay out of yours and your parents business .If you are making a living for yourself and your children then its not anyone else business.Maybe the thing to do is get your parents to tell them .We all need help at times .Stand up for yourself.don't let them bring you down.


If you and your parents are cool with the arrangements, then your siblings should be, too. They don't need to making comments. I would simply tell them that you don't appreciate the snide remarks and you aren't going to listen anymore. If they start, you simply walk out of the room or hang up the phone.



I think that the fact that you took your own money and renovated their house says a lot in your favor. You're also working and I assume doing all you can to support your children yourself.
I think think that you should not pay attention to what your siblings tell you. first of all they are not the ones going through what you are. they don't know how you feel. therefor they should not be judging you. you are very strong woman to stand up take your kids and leave your husband. not alot of abused women do that so i applaud you. you should be proud of Your self. your children did not need that kind of life in the first place. it takes courage to leave. now as far as your siblings don't pay no attention to them, yes i know it hurts you the way they treat you but you have already taken enough. the only way they are going to stop is by you talking to them. tell them you need emotional support not to be judged. if that don't help then tell them to start minding there own business and don't get into your like. as long as you have the support of your parents that's all that counts. your kids need stability and not to be moving from one place to another and were best than at your parents home with there love and patients. every thing is going to be alright i will be praying for you so everything gets better for you. remember there is always light at the other side of the tunnel. you need to do whats best for you and your children they diserve the best and so do you. dont worry about what other people tell you. becuase remember we cant always make every body happy.last thing i focous on you and your kids make them happy which i am shure you do.try to give them the best of you. take care and i wish you the best.
I would confront my siblings and really let them have it. I would say that you don't appreciate the comments, that you are doing the best you can and that they need to imagine what its like to walk in your shoes being a single mom with 4 kids, 3 special needs because you don't have time for them to be acting like bratty jealous little children. And if they really have issues about not being the 'favorite' they need to seek counseling.
I agree, explain the situation and that they are hurting you...hopefully they will see through the situation..and understand the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment