Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can i clean my macbook led screen with water?

My screen is really dirty and I have not cleaned it because i do not know how to clean it.Can i clean it with a soft cloth and water?Is there any at home products I can use,because right now i do not have money to buy no products..Please%26amp;Thank You.Can i clean my macbook led screen with water?
I don't own a mac, but i would say to you that if you clean it with water it will spill and go inside the system damaging it further, go and buy these laptop screen wipes and use them, a cloth like this http://www.maxupgrades.com/istore/index.鈥?/a> , just go to a computer place like pcworld and buy one from there, ask them to help you decide which one to buy if your unsureCan i clean my macbook led screen with water?
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment