Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I go about to getting my money or item from a convention charity auction?

So here's the deal. I went to an auction during a convention to help a charity. Fair enough, love doing this kind of stuff. I buy an item for $110 dollars, to be made and then sent to my home. Now here is when things get tricky.



The person who was supposed to make and send the item hasn't done so. He's said once it was returned and then stated he would send it out a month or so ago, but so far nothing. I've contacted someone in charge of the auction, but no luck with them either. Basically he's tried to contact the other person and probably thinks I'm trying to cheat one of them out of something, when I'm clearly not.



Just wanted to know what route I could possibly take now within the next few weeks if I don't hear anything back from either of them.How can I go about to getting my money or item from a convention charity auction?
Small claim court.

No comments:

Post a Comment