Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i raise some money to enable us to buy a nursing bed for my Nan ?

Hi my Nan has has a major stroke 12 weeks ago sadly there has been no improvement with her condition , she is unable to eat , speak or bare her own body weight . I am trying to provide her with a hospital / nursing bed at home so we are able to care for her there , otherwise she will have to go into a nursing home .

The hospital wont provide us with a bed as they only give them to terminally ill people .

Any information would be great , im just running out of idea's and time !

Thanks to all who take the time to read this xxHow can i raise some money to enable us to buy a nursing bed for my Nan ?
Contact Social Services, I believe they will know of some charities who might be able to help you. Also try Age Concern who have lots of contacts. I have heard of these beds on loan but cannot remember from where.How can i raise some money to enable us to buy a nursing bed for my Nan ?
I found a used electric hospital bed on craigslist for $150.



What city and state do you live in?
  • relaxers for summer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment